Macy’s is one of the oldest and biggest department stores in the country and in the world. You can find all your home, family, or personal needs in the store while being confident that you are buying quality products that will stand the test of time. Macy’s offers a complete shopping experience online on www.macys.com/mymacyscard where customers can browse hundreds of brand name items and purchase any product (s) they choose from the convenience of their home. Completely manage your Macy’s credit card account on macys.com – My Macy’s Card Login.
Features and Benefits of Managing Account online
• Read the terms of usage and rewards of having a Macy’s Card and apply for yours immediately at macys.com/mymacyscard.
• Register for an event
• Receive alerts to deals, discounts, and special rewards for cardholders at macys.com/mymacysc
• Track your purchases, balance, and rewards by viewing your monthly statement online.
Accessing Online Account
• Go to mymacys.com/mymacyscard Login
• Click on one of the options in the left-hand margin, Options are:
-Choose My Macy’s Credit Card to manage an existing profile or create a new one. Once you have a profile on macys.com/mymacysc, you can activate your card, manage orders, and pay your bills.
-The Cardholder Benefits option lets you read about the different types of credit cards you may qualify for.
-Take action by clicking Choose Apply & Learn More to apply for a credit card
• You can also access your account by clicking sign in or my account to login with the email and password you used to create your Macy’s profile. My account lets you access other features of your account, like My Wallet and My Order History, directly.
Its History and What It Continues To Be
Rowland Hussey Macy bought a small store a corner street in New York in 1858 and chose a red star, a symbol of success, as his store’s logo. In 1861, Macy’s promoted Margaret Getchell making her the first woman in American history to hold an executive position at a retail store. Before Rowland Hussey Macy died in 1877, he saw his small store turn into a huge department store. The value he placed on his employees and his loyalty to his customers is still held strongly today and that star continues to shine.
How can Rowland Hussey Macy’s store not be there for you when you call?
• 1-800-BUY.MACY (1-800-289-6229) Available 24/7
• Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, or mblog.