Owned by Quest Diagnostics, MyExamOne is a company that works with various insurance companies that require paramedical examinations. These paramedical examinations are important so that an insurance company can make an accurate decision about the issuing of an insurance policy. The performing physician will record things such as your height, weight, and medical history; additional tests may include blood and urine samples, x-rays, or an EKG, depending on the insurer’s guidelines.
The Benefits of a www.myexamone.com/results account
With the cost of health care rising every year, it’s important to stay on top of your health and wellness. MyExamOne allows you to do this in the following ways:
1. As part of the insurance exam, laboratory testing will be performed.
2. Post-exam, results are available on the site within a relatively short time (1-2 weeks).
3. Results can be viewed in either a simpler format or a fully graphical format.
4. Results are saved as a PDF that can be printed out and shared with your primary care physician. Note that results are saved for approximately 6 months after the exam was performed.
5. You can manage your personal information through the portal.
Creating a myexamone.com/results Login
Once you have had a paramedical exam performed, results should be available to you within 7-14 days, depending on your insurance company. Once they become available, it couldn’t be easier to get your results via myexamone.com/resu. All you have to do is follow the instructions below:
1. Go to ApplicantExamOne.com
2. Register for the site, making sure you include the bar code number on the sticker affixed to the front of your ‘Important Information’ brochure.
3. When your results are available, you will receive a notification via e-mail.
4. Follow the link provided in the e-mail, and input your username and password.
Any questions specific to your exam and its results should be directed to your insurance company, as they will be able to tell you if and when results for their paramedical exams will be available. If you are having technical issues with the MyExamOne website, have questions about creating an account, or just have general questions, you can reach the Help Desk at (866) 452-2663. If you are having critical issues, this is the best route by which to have your problem solved. If it’s not a critical issue, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can utilize their easy to read webform to submit your questions and support requests.