Login – MyChart OSU Account
If you are a member of Ohio healthcare networks or live in the Columbus, Ohio metropolitan area, OSU Mychart provides patients with secure on-line access and personalized medical records all with the click of a mouse. Patients can securely login to their accounts to manage information related to their health.
When you visit MyChart OSU Account – osumychart.osumc.edu, you can:
- Communicate with your doctor. Get answers to all of your medical questions right from the comfort of your own home.
- Request prescription refills. You can easily send a refill request at any time for your refillable medications.
- Access your test results. There is no need to wait for a phone call or a letter in the mail. Within just a few days, you can review the results from your doctor.
- Manage appointments. View details of your past or upcoming appointments or schedule a new one all in one place.
- Access all information from any Apple or Android device
OSU MyChart Central Account Login
For new users, click “Activate Your Account”. You will be redirected to a page which will ask for your MyChart Activation Code. This activation code is provided by your healthcare provider during your last office visit.
- Enter the MyChart Access Code as it appears on the enrollment letter given to you by your healthcare provider.
- Enter your Medical Record Number.
- Enter your birthdate.
- Click “Next”
- You will continue through a 3-step process which will require you to enter more personal information as well as a passcode.
- Users are able to access their account once the password is set up.
If you already have a login, go to osumychart.osumc.edu and enter your username and password. Once logged in, you will be able to access MyChartCentral and Lucy. If you use multiple accounts, MyChart Central allows you to access all of your accounts records in one place using a single username and passcode. Accessible accounts include those from other healthcare organizations in Ohio and nationwide.
Lucy is a personal health record that allows users to organize all of their medical information in one place. Your medical record can be stored in Lucy and you can request an updated copy of your medical record at any time. Users can also add personal information about their health.
About OSU MyChart
OSUMyChart is an optional service provided by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center to help patients receive personalized healthcare. It is a secure system using the OSUMyChart login, which was designed to access selected portions of medical records such as lab results, summary medical history, billing information, and the number of times visited. MyChart OSU was also created to give more opportunities to communicate directly with health providers.