Mercy MyChart Login – mychart.mdmercy.com is a tool that streamlines communication between patients and their physician’s offices. No more trying to squeeze in a call to the doctor’s office during your lunch break, no more huge binders full of medical forms written in a doctor’s nearly illegible scrawl. On mercymychart.com, patients can not only view their medical records, they can set up future appointments, send non-emergency messages directly to their doctors, view prior and current prescriptions, and check lab results. The best part? All of this can be done from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
We are in no way affiliated with Mercy MyChart, see below for login access.
The Benefits of having a Mercy My Chart Account.
In this busy day and age it can be difficult to keep up with your family’s health needs. Fortunately, mychart mercy is there to help you access and understand your health care details, in the following ways:
1. You can view the medical records of yourself and/or any dependents under your care.
2. You can schedule an appointment without having to call during office hours.
3. Got a question for your doctor? Don’t head to Google, log onto your my chart mercy account and send them a message right away.
4. You can view your past and current prescriptions, and even set up a prescription refill when it’s needed, saving you a lot of time.
5. Trying to locate a new doctor? You can view referring physicians from the comfort of your own home.
6. Lab results are posted to your patient chart. So if you’re curious about the blood test or urinalysis you had at your last physical, the results will be entered in your electronic record. No need for embarrassing follow-up calls to the doctor’s office.
All of these features can be accessed from any device, including desktop and laptop PCs, smartphones, and tablets.
How to create a new Mercy MyChart Account:
- Before you can sign up for an account, you will need an activation code from your doctor. Contact your doctor’s office to see if they can provide you with the activation code.
- On the MyChart home page, click ‘Create Account’ under the ‘Have a MyChart Activation Code?’ sub-heading on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your activation code, the last four digits of your social security number, and your date of birth.
- Continue following the steps to create your account and link it to your physician’s office.
In order to use either the Apple or Android app versions of Mercy MyChart, follow these steps:
1. Download the app from either the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (Apple)
2. Launch the app, and then select your provider from the list.
3. Log into your account.
If you have any difficulties logging into your account at Mercy MyChart, you can always reach out to their customer service department. A representative is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you with password and username resets, activation code issues, and general navigation questions. The customer service phone number is 1 (844) 55-CHART (552-4278).
Note: We are not affiliated with Mercy MyChart, and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.